Terms & Conditions
- We offer a 30 day guarantee on all parts unless stated otherwise.
- No warranty for commercial use, racing, marine or other heavy use.
- Warranty does not include loss of time, labor, improper installation, overheating, abuse, neglect, tow charges, fluids, gaskets, bolts, rentals, diagnosis and other incurred charges.
- Items that have tamper evident stickers they must be present and intact for warranty or refund.
- Some items will have tooling marks and must be present for refund or warranty.
- We also will not warranty parts that have received attempted repairs without contacting us first.
- All Colorado residents add 7.5% sales tax.
Notes on Heads:
We do a cylinder leak down test on all engines before disassembly and straight edge after removal. It is recommended to do a resurface and valve stem seals. It is at your own risk to install a used head without proper surface preparation following manufacturer's recommendation. If a cylinder head is listed as refurbished that means that valve seats are ground, head has been decked (resurfaced), new valve stem seals, valve guides if needed, new valves if needed, and pressure tested. All rebuilt heads come with 3 month 12k mile warranties.
Notes on Crankshafts:
All crankshafts are sold with a recommendation for a polish. No crankshafts are sold that need to be ground. If you need journal measurements please contact us and we will get them for you.
Notes on Cylinder Blocks:
All blocks are sold bare. No crankshafts or pistons are included. Not all main cap bolts are included due to most need to be changed upon rebuild. The blocks only require a cylinder hone and are not sold if they require a bore. Some cylinders will have light surface rust that forms during shipping but is rare.
Notes on Cylinder Head Bolts:
Most cylinder head bolts are torque to yield. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to know what they have.